Personalized Debit Cards
SHAZAM myPIC STUDIO Debit Cards
SHAZAM myPic STUDIO allows you to create a personalized debit card featuring any photo you choose - of loved ones, friends, a pet or a favorite vacation spot. Whatever means the most to you will be displayed on your debit card. It's sure to be the favorite card in your wallet.
How does it work?
Upload an image of your choice, following our Image Guidelines, directly from your computer or choose from an extensive set of gallery images. Once uploaded, the image is displayed behind a template showing the fixed elements of the card. The image can be scaled, flipped or rotated until you are happy with the design. The image is even stored to make reissues a breeze. The card design interface is so straightforward you won't need instructions; and because it runs in Adobe® Flash®, it doesn't require any software downloading.
A good way to show off that great photo you took with lots of room.
Use a small photo to personalize your card and show what matters to you.
1" Identification Photo
A great way to personalize your card and add security.
PLEASE CLICK THE CARDS TO ORDER.
Please do not submit any images that contain the following:
- Copyrighted or trademarked material. If you did not take the photo or own the image, we cannot accept it.
- Branded products.
- Provocative, lewd, or sexual content - including nude or semi-nude pictures of people of any age
- Celebrities, musicians, public figures, athletes, cartoons, etc.
- Violence, violent acts or any type of death imagery (such as skulls)
- Socially unacceptable or discriminatory behavior or signs (such as gangs, hatred, drug/alcohol abuse, graffiti)
- Profanity or other obscene behavior or gestures
- Images of money from any country including the U.S., where money is the central focus of the photo
- Images of flags
- Controversial subject matter such as political or religious statements and/or images
- Phone numbers (such as 800 or 900 #s) and URL addresses (such as xyz.com)
- Competitive marks/names (such as Discover, American Express)
- Any image where the content is not clearly comprehensive or discernible. This includes non-English text, images where the subject is unclear (blurry, distorted, etc.) and may be interpreted as violating the guidelines
- Any reference to the Olympic games
- Any photo that might result in non-acceptance or other problems at point-of-sale